Answers

4 answers

1. AJames123
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. I am very sorry to hear that you had such a disappointing experience with one of our tool chest and we apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused you. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. At your convenience please contact our office via email at kmsupport@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number at the time of purchase (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MyKmart screen name (AJames123) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. MyKmart Social Media Moderator

2. Hi AJames123,

I am sorry to hear of this mishap with the tool chest.

Thanks for posting your question on the MyKmart Community today! We can have a member of the KmartCares team reach out to you here. Check back soon for a reply. They will do what they can to assist.

Thank you!

3. Dewey Cheatem and Howe.I believe there in the Phone Book or just Google it

4. Ouch! That sounds like a nasty accident! I'm sorry it happened, and I hope you'll heal quickly. I'm sure Laurel or another administrator will be getting back to you shortly so you can be put in touch with the proper people. If nothing else, if you purchased the tool chest within the past 90 days and you still have your receipt, you have the option of taking it back to the store for a refund.

Recent Activity

See More