Question

I have a brand new K-Mart Jacklyn Smith Christmas tree bought ,during the after Christmas sales January 2013 that will not light, roatate, and it’s not the correct height that is indicated on the box. It is still wrapped in the plastic, and has all the paper work, but this in not the tree we thought we were buying. Our store is being very uncooperative and said there was nothing they could do to help us. If we do not receive some satisfaction on this situataion we will NEVER have dealings with this store again. Can you please tell me who to contact to rectify this situation?We are sick and disappointed that our children may not have a tree this year.

We only asked for some store credit. We were going to purchase another tree that day from this store. This was a 300.00 tree, but it had been reduced greatly after the holidays. NOW we know why. We didn’t think to set it up in January… after Christmas and just trusted that K-Mart would not be selling inferior products. PLEASE help

Answers

4 answers

1. Hi scrooged,

We are more than happy to assist you with the issue you are having with your tree. It’s a little troubling when you purchase something at a great price; go to use it and find that is not working properly. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (scrooged), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com and we will reach out to you directly.

Thank you,
    Misty H.
    MySears Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

1. In response to SHC-MistyH

You can contact me at 9** *** **** or 9** *** ****. Contact name.. Scrooged.
      We look forward to hearing from you because we are awaiting this decision before we purchase our tree. Children are getting anxious.
      Thank you for your help.

NOTE: Phone number was removed for Member's privacy.

2. In response to SHC-MistyH

Thanks for sharing your contact info, scrooged! We passed your information along to your case manager and removed the phone numbers from public view for your privacy and security.

2. Hi scrooged! Thanks for posting on the MyKmart Community today. I am so sorry your tree is not working-I am sure this is so disappointing! I am going to pass your question along to the KmartCares team. They will do what they can to help.

A team member will be shortly looking to assist. Once a response is posted, I will notify you via email with a link back to your thread.

Keep us posted on the progress!

Thanks!

Recent Activity

See More