Question

I got an email asking if I’d be willing to test a product for Sears. How do I know if it was legit?

Is Sears really doing this? And how will I know if I was chosen and will receive the product to test?

Answers

3 answers

1. OK, awesome! Yep, I did fill out the survey. I thought it was legit but when I told one of my friends about it she asked me if I had verified the offer before providing my address and everything! I hadn't, and she raised a good point. So many phishing schemes, especially at this time of the year, unfortunately!

Thank you for replying! I was getting a bit worried, lol, even though I felt it was probably OK.

2. Hi, Tea. Yes, this offer is legitimate. Congrats on receiving an invite to participate! Top contributors in the communities were selected for this program. I was able to view a sneak peak of some of the upcoming products to be tested and believe you will enjoy the experience. In order to participate, please do complete the survey you received via email and feel free to reach out to me with any additional questions at customerservice@mykmart.com. Thanks for reaching out!

3. Did you post this query to Customer Care? This almost sounds too good to be true?? I will be waiting to see if you put another post on here to verify that someone w/authority from Sears or K-Mart contacts you to verify the legitimacy of this offer????

Recent Activity

See More