Answers

3 answers

1. Hi Gracie512. Welcome to the MyKmart Community!

Did you use your Shop Your Way Rewards membership during the transactions by chance? If so, you can access the transactions online by logging into your Shop Your Way Rewards Account at www.shopyourway.com/rewards.

If you do not have a Shop Your Way Rewards Membership or did not use your Membership during the transactions, please contact the store you shopped and ask if they could pull the receipts for you.

If you made purchases online, please contact the online Customer Service Team at 1-866-562-7848 for additional support.

Hope this helps!

1. In response to laurelS

I did use my shop your way membership. I pulled up my account but do not see where I can pull up the receipts. It does show when I was in the store, just no option to pull up the receipts.

2. In response to laurelS

Hi Gracie,

Once you get to the page that has your store transactions, there should be a little box next to date (left side) where if you hover your mouse on the date. "View" will show up and you can click on that to pull up the transactions you had made for the given day.

Let us know if you need further assistance!

Thank you!

Recent Activity

See More