Question

i did an online order for in store pickup on february 6th. patiently i have been waiting for an email confirmation to pick up the item but have not yet received it. but when i checked my order online, it says ready for pickup! how will i know if it’s ready? i do not want to waste my time going there if it’s not ready. and why is it taking this long for one item to be ready for pick up? i item was available at the time i placed the order.

Answers

2 answers

1. Hello, jeches!
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Kmart Cares Escalations team. We thank you for posting about this matter regarding your order. We can truly understand your frustrations with not receiving you’re confirmation email. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to look into this further regarding your order. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (jeches), phone # used at time of purchase to kmsupport@searshc.com. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to speaking with you soon.
    Thank you,
    Liz R.
    MyKmart Community Moderator

2. Hi, jeches. Welcome! I'm sorry to hear you haven't received a confirmation email to pick up your purchase. I would like to put you in touch with our Customer Care Team who can help research your order further. Once the Team reaches out to your here, I will email you to let you know.

Thanks for reaching out!

Recent Activity

See More