Question

I can’t believe Kmart sells…

An Automatic Mini Donut Factory!

How great is this Nostalgia Electrics MDF-200 Automatic Mini Donut Factory?

Just think, you can make donuts with your children or even for school event bake sales?

Kids would love watching donuts form, cook and travel down the Donut slide, all within approximately 90 seconds. This product can also make up to 30 donuts in one batch!

Who would have thought… YUM!

Answers

9 answers

1. I can't believe that Kmart sells... an Ultimate Rib Rack!

I have never seen one of these before and know this is something I would use quite a bit within my household.

This is going on my Wish list!

2. We would get WAY too much use out of this in our house. I love that it is pretty compact, though. Would be easy to store. But, I could picture myself making a batch and eating half of them...

3. That is awesome! I love home made donuts and this is on my "wish list."

When I was a kid, my grandma would make donuts once in awhile when I stayed at their house on spring break and other occasions. Having this around would have made the process a lot easier but she probably would have still preferred doing it by hand. :-)

1. In response to izel8326

What fun and lots of fond memories Izel!

I bet they were mighty tasty! There is nothing like grandma's home-made cakes, pies and donuts! ;)

4. Now I want some donuts, Wendy! This is pretty cool!

5. Oh my, this is making me crave donuts right now! Definitely a fun activity for a family with children. This machine would be a danger to my health in my household! ;)

1. In response to laurelS

I was also surprised to find Kmart sells ceramic tile. Who knew? Good to know for future DIY projects in our household!

2. In response to laurelS

They do?

What a great find Laurel!

I am going to have to check my local Kmart to see what options they have for colors. We had found a craft using tiles a few weeks ago, so this is great news!

Thank you for sharing ;)

3. In response to laurelS

Definitely worth a look, Wendy! This may be an online only offer, however. Still worth looking into!

Another interesting find: Home Delivery for prescriptions!

I had no idea Kmart offers home delivery. Super nice for busy families!

Recent Activity

See More