Question

i called the 1-888 number, and they said i was turned down. but on line when i checked with whynotleaseit.com , i was approved with and id number. is this not the same people? when i looked for store locations that take this k-mart of greenwood was one of them. please let me know.

Answers

3 answers

1. Hi, pepsi29646. Welcome back! Did you try this number? 1.855.949.6685. Sorry to hear about this confusion. From the website: Contact WhyNotLeaseIt Customer Service, available seven days a week to assist you. We can be reached by phone at 1.855.949.6685 or by email at kmart@whynotleaseit.com. You can also access information regarding your lease at the online Customer Service Center: www.WhyNotLeaseIt.com/csc.

I would recommend reaching out to this Customer Service Team for additional support.

1. In response to laurelS

The www. whynotleaseit.com was where i looked and there i have and id number for approval. the call i made said know, the on line said yes.

2. In response to laurelS

Same thing happened to me. Said I was pre approved. Gave a code. But when I called the 1800 number it said not approved. Did u ever find out why. I'm still waiting on an email.

Recent Activity

See More