Question

I BOUGHT A $60 GAME AT YOUR ABINGDON VA STORE SUNDAY SEPT 22 WHEN I GOT HOME IT WOULD NOT DOWNLOAD SINCE I LIVED CLOSER TO WALMART AND WAS JUST IN THE ABINGDON AREA EARLIER I WENT TO WALMART AND PURCHASED AND LATER CALLED THE KMART IN ABINGDON TO LET THEM KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AND WAS TOLD THAT I COULD NOT RETURN FOR THE CASH I GAVE THEM 3 HOURS EARLIER REALIZING I WAS ONLY GETTING FRUSTRATED I TOLD THEM I BE IN TODAY HOWEVER KNOWING THAT I WOULD ONLY CAUSE A SCENE IF THAT WAS THE CASE I DECIDED TO ASK FOR YOU TO ADVISE.I SIMPLY WANT TO RETURN IT FOR MY CASH I BOUGHT IT ELSEWHERE I SHOULD BE ABLE TO AS U SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEND THE FAULTY GAME (GRAND THEFT AUTO $60) BACK TO THE MANUFACTURER. THANKS ALOT

Answers

4 answers

1. NEAL707,
    We apologize, electronics game(s)can only be exchanged for the same product.
    KMART RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
    All returns and exchanges must be in the original packaging and contain all the original accessories. We cannot refund opened music, movies, computer software, video games, and collectibles but if defective, they can be exchanged for an identical item.
    If you would like to have one of our dedicated case manager’s contact you regarding this issue please send the following information – contact #, screen name (NEAL707) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.
    Thank you,
    Dianne D.
    Social Media Moderator
    Social Media Support Team

1. In response to SHC-DianneD

PLEASE DO 2**-***-**** MY NAME IS NEAL

Note: phone number, name removed for privacy & security.

2. In response to SHC-DianneD

NEAL707,

We have recieved your contact information and will reach out to you as soon as a case manager becomes available.

Thank you,
      Dianne D.
      Social Media Moderator
      Social Media Support Team

2. Hi, Neal707. Thanks for reaching out here! Sorry to hear your new game did not download correctly. I would like to put you in contact with our Customer Care Team who can help you address this further. I will email you directly shortly with next steps!

Thanks again for taking the time to reach out!

Recent Activity

See More