Question

I AM WRITING ABOUT THE JOE BOXER CHRISTMAS COMMERCIAL. WHAT MESSAGE ARE YOU SENDING OUR CHILDREN? A BUNCH A GUYS KNOCKING THEIR NUTS (TESTICLES) TOGETHER TO PLAY A CLASSIC CHRISTMAS SONG??? YOUR ADVERTISEMENT DEPARTMENT COULD’VE COME UP WITH SOMETHING WAY BETTHER THAN THIS!!!! DON’T YOU THINK?!!!

Answers

2 answers

1. Hi there, mar317gie! Welcome to MyKmart! Thank you for your feedback. We regret if it was not your style.

2. I find it to be quite funny, nothing worse than what is already on television now days to be honest. 90% of all commercials and shows on show women half naked, breasts hanging out, major cleavage showing. Simulated sex scenes too.

I forgot to mention that most ALL music artists out there promote a sexual image most children and teens idolize which sadly most parents think is cute and allow it so commercials like the one people are in an uproar over are nothing. Change the channel if its so bad. I heard worse things said from school mates by the time I was 7 than what I saw these men doing in the Kmart commercial so this isn't going to scar or corrupt a child. lol

Recent Activity

See More