Question

I am beyond frustrated with my experience at your store yesterday and spoke to the manager who only made it WORSE. Where do I go from here?

Answers

4 answers

1. sgarling
    I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I can see how frustrated you are with the level of service you have received at one of our Kmart stores. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your experience. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at kmsupport@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the order was purchased under (if different than the contact number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your (MyKmart) screen name (sgarling) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank, you Liz R. MyKmart Social Media Moderator, Sears Social Media Support

2. Hi, sgarling. I am very sorry to hear about this experience. I would like to have our Kmart Customer Care Team reach out to you directly here. Please check back from a response from the Team here shortly. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience here!

1. In response to laurelS

Thank you, I will check back for their reply.

2. In response to laurelS

How odd, I still have yet to hear from anyone. I did hear from a new store manager, but no one on here...oh well, I am done.

Recent Activity

See More