Question

I am an associate at kmart through sears holding and I wanted to make an online purchase and I wanted to know how do I apply my associate discount to my order?

Answers

1 answer

1. Hi, Joenetta. Welcome to MyKmart!

Please see the instructions below from 88sears.com:

Associates must have a registered account profile set up in order to receive an associate discount. Specific forms and methods of payment are identified on both .com sites. Some restrictions apply to purchases made using the associate discount.
    To receive your associate discount for purchases on Sears.com and Kmart.com, follow these steps:

-Shop online at www.sears.com and www.kmart.com.
    -Click on the “My Profile” button in the upper right corner of the Sears.com Homepage or Kmart.com Homepage.
    -Login to your existing account or click "Register Now" to create an Account.
    -Once you login to your account, click on the “About Me” tab, and then click on “Clubs” link.
    -In the Clubs section of your profile page (lower right), under the Sears Holdings logo, enter your discount number in the box (NOTE: This is the number on your Sears Holdings discount card).
    -Click the “Save” button.

Online discounts will be applied automatically and display on the order summary at check-out when you login to your account for each online purchase. To take advantage of your associate discount, you must pay for online purchases using an authorized payment method such as a Sears card or via eBillme. Please note other eligibility requirements and exclusions apply per company policy.