I am a former associate that was recently let go. I need proof that was let go but the store did not give me copies of the seperation. The store manager is no longer at the location. How can i obtain this document?


1 answer

  1. Hi mizchris77,

    Thank you for reaching out in the MyKmart Community!

    For assistance from Human Resources on this matter, please contact 1-888-88sears (888-887-3277)

    Feel free to reach out if you have further questions or concerns!

    Thank you!

Recent Activity

See More