Question

How do you combine two accounts?

they somehow created a separate account in my wifes name and we need to combine the two because we can’t access my wifes points

Answers

4 answers

1. Hi, onehondo. Please contact the Shop Your Way Rewards Support Team at 1.800.991.8708
    8AM-11PM CST, 7 days a week (except for certain holidays) for help with combining your accounts. Hope this helps! Thanks for reaching out.

1. In response to laurelS

Waited on hold for over 24 minutes. Sent an email while I was waiting to support@shopyourway.com. It appears I have 3 different accounts.

2. In response to laurelS

By the way, I gave up after 24 minutes on hold that anyone was going to answer the call anytime soon, and we all have things to do.

3. In response to laurelS

Hi Songspring,

I am so sorry that you had to wait that long to get this issue resolved. That is a long time to be on hold to talk with someone.

I checked with Kmart Chat and unfortunately they do not have the option to merge rewards accounts on their end for I had hoped this could be an alternative option.

I had also checked to see if there was another number available, but sorry to say they do not. The only other means of communicating with SYWR is by email at info@shopyourwayrewards.com which is different from the one above you had posted.

Sorry I could not be more help. Hopefully the email will go through with a faster answer rate.

Let us know if we can try to help you further by answering any other questions or concerns.

Thank you for becoming a member of the MyKmart Community! :)

Recent Activity

See More