Question

How do I redeem my points

I have points on my receipt and they said at the store that I need to go to the website and get a pin to redeem I don’t understand this

Answers

1 answer

1. Hi, Char21. Welcome to the MyKmart Community!

You will need to provide your PIN at checkout in-store and/or online to redeem Points!

You can access your PIN by first logging into the SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDS website, and then clicking “Rewards” in the upper right corner of the screen. Next, click 'Print' next to your Membership Number and PIN.

You can also call the SHOP YOUR WAY REWARDS help line at 1.800.991.8708to to hear your PIN by phone.

Redeeming your Shop Your Way Rewards Points is easy! At checkout, have the associate tell you your Points balance. Enter your Member PIN in the register keypad when prompted. Let the associate know how many points you want to use for your purchase.

You can also redeem Points when shopping online! During checkout, enter your Member Number on the Billing page and type your PIN. Remember, it’s up to you how many points you want to use for each purchase! Every 1,000 Points = $1.

Hope this helps!

Recent Activity

See More