Question

How do I get my e-receipt to print? The link will not work for me. I sent an email to customer service but got no response.

Answers

3 answers

1. Hi b75186!

Hi Moraleslisa,

There are 2 options that you can use to view your e-receipts.

One way is to sign into your SYWR account and click on "Rewards" and at the bottom of the pop-up page click on "Account History". Here you will find past and present purchases. Unfortunately you can not print them out, but you can provide the order ID and sales check to an online Customer Service Representative for them to send to your email.

Another option is to sign into your Kmart account. Once signed in, "click on "Order Center" which is in the drop down, under your username. This will bring up a list of all your purchases, online, -in-store and layaway. Once you click on the specific purchase, scroll to the very bottom of the page, and on the left side it will say "View printable receipt".

Hope this helps!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I have done both of these. The link to print my receipt will not work. I tried to contact the online customer service and they said they were not the people to help me. I did get the checkout number and will take that to the store and see if they will help me.

Has anyone else actually been able to print their e-receipt by using that link?

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Yikes! Thank you for updating and I am sorry to hear that this did not work out for you.

I am using Google Chrome and just checked on my end, I was able to pull up my last order and print. Are you able to right click on your order page and print? I just tried this option too and was able to print.

If these options are not working still, please take your checkout number to your local store and they will be able to help get this information for you.

Let us know how this works out for you!

Recent Activity

See More