Answers

6 answers

1. Hi cmr32148,

Welcome to the MyKmart Community!

Can you provide a few more details in regards to contacting a district manager?

Is this for the Kmart located in Interlachen FL?

District Manager of the Kmart Company?

Let us know your thoughts so that we can provide you with accurate information.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

On 03/04/13 I purchased 2 64oz bottles of Snapple diet peach tea at kmart #9511 in Palatka, FL and the one I tried tasted terrible. After contacting Snapple about the date code I was informed that the tea was 15 months old and 9 months past the date it should have been pulled because the diet sweetener used breaks down with age.
      On 03/21/13 I was back in store 9511 and found 11 more bottles of this old tea on the shelf. I spoke with store manager Jay Z******** and after trying to defer fault to a distributor, he agreed that he was ultimately the one responsible for the products on his shelves. He assured me that they would be removed.
      On 03/25/13 when I returned 7 bottles were still on the shelf. That night I called customer service to ask to speak with his district manager and was told that I would be contacted by the district manager in 24 to 48 hours. Kmart case # 6401996. By 04/01 I had not been contacted by the district manager so I called again and was told that it I would hold, I would be connected. When the connection went thru it was to a merchandiser at store 9511, not the dist man. I again called back and was told I would be contacted in a day of two. I also tried your online chat and was informed that the chat person did not have access to his information.
      Is that enough information to get accurate information, or do you require more?
      Is this for the Kmart located in Interlachen FL? No, there is no Kmart in Interlachen, FL
      District Manager of the Kmart Company? No, district manager of store # 9511.

Cliff

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi Cliff,

I need to apologize for not getting back to you sooner for I have been off for a few days. Yes, you have provided enough information and I am very sorry to hear that this issue is still unresolved even through your continued attempts.

I have escalated your concerns to our Kmart Cares Team whom will be able to help you with this issue as well as contacts. They are a wonderful team who will do all that they can in helping you.

Once again I do apologize and ask that you please check back periodically for a reply from our Kmart Cares Team.

Thank you!

3. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hello, Cmr32148! I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team. I am very sorry to see that you had such a terrible experience with your Snapple purchase. We certainly can see why you are so disappointed and upset over what has occurred. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your issue and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (cmr32148), phone # used at time of purchase to kmsupport@searshc.com. Thank you, Liz R. MyKmart Community Moderator

4. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I need the district manager's number for carrollton georgia please. I applied there and for one it took from 2:45-5:30 mostly waiting for an interview, which they still not decide on whether they would hire me or not. then once i talked to the store manager, she one hung up on me, two acted as if my application was not important, and three had one of the most POOR unprofessional attitudes I have ever met. Is this how you run your stores?

then they told me they would call me back weather i got the job or not and NEVER DID. I do not like being lied too. I would like the district manager. This doses not make me want to reapply.

5. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi joseph.venenga!

I am sorry to hear of issues you are having with your employment status.

Please call our Human Resources at 1-888-88sears ( 888-887-3277) and they will be able to help you further in knowing the status of your hire.

Thank you for reaching out!

Recent Activity

See More