Answers

3 answers

1. Hi Deb4848,

Welcome to the MyKmart Community, we are glad to have you here with us!

If you have a Shop Your Way account, your e-receipt should have been sent to the email address that you had signed up with. If you do not see it in your inbox, please check the spam folder, for at times they may end up in this folder when a new unfamiliar email comes through.

Another option is if you are unable to locate your receipt and are needing to return, you can ask the associate to look up your SWYR account with either your phone number or email address. They are then able to access your account and provide a refund through this method.

Please let us know if this was helpful and if you have any other questions.

Have a great night!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I think that your stores need to be educated. I just went to the Bennington, VT store to return an item with my e-receipt that I printed off and they said that it wasn't sufficient and that I needed to come back with a receipt that had a barcode. What are my options now?

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

As an update, I've spoken to three customer service reps and I was told that there's nothing that they can do to help me. One rep was from the Rewards side, one was from the 866 number at the bottom of my online "in-store" receipt, and the third was from sears.com customer service (800-349-4358).