Answers

5 answers

1. Hi, SAMCJ-Love. Redeeming Points is easy. At checkout, have the associate tell you your Points balance. No number handy? Use your phone number or email address. Enter your Member PIN in the register keypad when prompted. Let the associate know how many points you want to use for your purchase.

You can also redeem Points when shopping online! During checkout, enter your Member Number on the Billing page and type your PIN. Remember, it's up to you how many points you want to use for each purchase! Every 1,000 Points = $1. Hope this helps!

2. I have way more points than I realized and more than likely will not be able to use them before the end of the year, what are my options?

1. In response to babybird2006

Why do you think you won't be able to use them? The points you have saved turn into money at the register. 1,000 points = $1. You can use those points to buy virtually anything you want in the store. If you have, say 250,000 points, that's $250 in spending money for you to do whatever you want with! Enjoy your shopping spree!! If your points balance is higher than the total of your transaction, you use ONLY your points to pay and you owe ABSOLUTELY NOTHING from your own money. If your points balance is less than the transaction total, you can use your points to pay and then pay the remaining balance however you would like.

2. In response to babybird2006

I would also encourage you to double check the expiration date of your Rewards Points as they Points are valid for one year after earning, so not all Points expire at the end of the calendar year. Check your Rewards Account online at www.shopyourway.com/rewards to find out how many points are expiring soon! Hope this helps.

3. Simply inform the cashier before the end of the transaction that you would like to use your Shop Your Way Reward points to pay. You will need to have your card in the store OR you will need to know your PIN number. If you don't have either, you can still use a maximum of $5 of your points to pay providing your have your ID with you.