Question

How are the Thanksgiving day sales going to work – if you want something from the early morning sale and the, say, 4:00 sale, do you have to leave the store or will there be lines inside the store, etc. I’m always happy to spend the day at Kmart but just want to know if I’ll need to leave the store and wait for the other sales. Thanks for your help!

Answers

1 answer

1. Thursday, November 22, 2012: Kmart stores will be open from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. and re-open from 8 p.m. to 3 a.m. Friday, November 23, 2012 (Black Friday): Kmart stores will be open from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. If you would like to shop after 3 a.m. you will need to leave the store and return when it reopens at 5 a.m. I imagine you will be free to wait in your vehicle or outside the store. And remember, Kmart.com is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Best of luck planning your Black Friday shopping. It is such an exciting time of year, hope you find LOTS of great Black Friday deals! Please do come back & share your Black Friday experience with us!