Question

How and where do you apply for kmart online?

I’m trying to fill out an application i went online for kmart. I asked customer service at the front desk and the lady says to apply online at mykmart.com So i went online and i went to the careers on mykmart.com website and it took me to sears holding coorparation. I am still trying to find out the applications are so i can fill it out.Please help.

Answers

17 answers

1. hi, im trying to apply for a job online for the kmart in Niagara falls new York on military road. please help!

1. In response to bsheldon11

Hi, bsheldon11. Are you having trouble with the online application? Please let us know how we can help!

2. In response to bsheldon11

Hi, how can I finish my assessment for the K-mart cashier job. I submit an application yesterday but didn't do the assessment how do I go back? Help!

3. In response to bsheldon11

Hi Yadii!

Did you by chance receive an email after submitting application?

Please call our Human Resources for assistance at 1-888-88sears (888-887-3277)and they will be able to help in directing you further.

Please keep us posted.

Thank you!

2. Im trying to do that to. I don't know whats wrong though. I try applying but another window come up. Then it says the internet doesn't work. Help please?

3. Hi, linna415. Welcome to the MyKmart Community!

Please click here to access the Sears Holdings Career site to view jobs available in your area and apply online. If you know the store and position you are applying for, post it here and I can direct you further to the application on the Careers website.

Please feel free to reach out here if you have any additional questions regarding the Careers website or applying online.

Hope this helps!

1. In response to laurelS

hi can you help me i'm in the same boat as her this is the store that i'm applying at i would really appreciate your help. Thank you

30800 Orchard Lake R
      Farmington Hills, MI 48334

2. In response to laurelS

Hi nadien22,

To fill out an application, please click on the Career Center. Once you click on "Search Jobs" you will be able to locate jobs that interest you as well as putting in the location of your choice for which is towards the bottom of the first page after clicking "Search Jobs".

Please let us know if you have any other questions as you continue to apply.

Thank you!

3. In response to laurelS

I cant figure out how to apply for Kmart in Wytheville VA. Please help?

4. In response to laurelS

Hi AmiRenee7128!

Once you click on the link above, "Career Center" to the right will be a blue box "Keyword, Job Title" and underneath will be "Location and Zipcode".

Click on "Advanced" which will be next to "Sears Jobs". Once this page pops up, add in the top information and then go to "Business" where you can click on "Kmart Stores".

Hope this helps and please let us know if you have any further issues.

Thank you!

5. In response to laurelS

I am trying to apply at the Kmart in Ocala Florida. Store number 4420. I don't understand how to do this on the Sears Holding Career site. Every time I try it just brings me to Sears jobs, which is okay but I was sort of trying to apply at Kmart.

I need help please.

Thank you.

6. In response to laurelS

Hi Andi1818,

I understand completely how confusing this might look when filling out the online application.

The best way to do so on the Careers page is to click on "Advanced" for which is in the blue box to the right. Once it opens you can add in your location, under "Business" tab - scroll to "Kmart Stores" and then continue to fill out the other tabs the best you can.

I hope this helps, if not, please feel free to reach out so I can help you further.

Thank you!

7. In response to laurelS

Hey do you think you could help me too? I'm looking for the application for the kmart located in Boca Raton, FL 33486

8. In response to laurelS

Hi Ja33000,

I went ahead and added the zip code you had provided to help in locating positions in this area.(Kmart/Sears will be combined in listing)

Please click here to be directed and let us know if you have any further questions or issues accessing.

Thank you!

9. In response to laurelS

For all information related to Kmart applications, as well as background information on the company, requirements to get a job, and benefits of having a job at Kmart, be sure to check out http://www.ejobapplications.com/kmart-application/. This site provides all of the useful and relevant information for all things Kmart.

10. In response to laurelS

Hi im also trying to apply for a job at kmart. I live in Westlake,Ohio and i went to the store and they said to go to kmart.com/apply. i went there and searched up cashier jobs in westlake but got nothing then looked up westlake and it turns out theres no jobs in westlake although the kmart says its hiring. thank you in advance

11. In response to laurelS

Hi DStoked!

We appreciate you reaching out in regards to searching for employment. I was able to pull up 1 opening in the Westlake Ohio area.

Please click here and let us know if you have any issues accessing.

Thank you!

Recent Activity

See More