Question

Holiday Decoration Contest

Kmart should hold a contest around Christmas for the best decorated homes, have a first second & third prize spot for the chance to win either a $25, $50 or $100 gift card.

Answers

7 answers

1. I saw my first-ever lit display of an Autumn-Only theme in a home down my street a few blocks away ! It was totally Halloween-less !

This is a great idea, Izel !

2. Great idea, Izel! I will be sure to share this suggestion with our Community Team.

What would you suggest the eligibility/judging requirements be for such a contest? How would you like to see winners selected?

1. In response to laurelS

Maybe do a Christmas tree decorating contest and possibly one for those who decorate the outside of their home with lights. Contestants could upload a picture onto this site, have members vote for the best using a Poll type system.

2. In response to laurelS

I love both of these ideas izel or even maybe a holiday craft? The poll system would be a great way to judge.

What criteria do you think would have to be met to enter?

I think there would have to be a way to make sure it is their house or tree, for you can drive around looking at lights during this time and easily take a picture of someones home.

Hmmmm....thoughts?

3. In response to laurelS

I've been thinking hard about that one! The only solution I can come up with to know it is actually their home would be to have the member upload a self photo making it their main profile picture.

After this step is taken they could upload the picture they want entered into the contest as long as they are in it.

Once the contest is over and the winner is announced.

Going to go rack my brain now for more ideas for this!

4. In response to laurelS

Great one! For that was along the same lines as I was thinking too!

There really does not seem to be to many other options, but I too will keep my thinking cap on to see if there any other ones we can add!

5. In response to laurelS

Or perhaps a two-picture entry requirement of a before and after...

Recent Activity

See More