Question

His is the third time I have purchased gift certificates online. I actually wont in the future as I am sadden to say I have difficulty only at my own company. The christmas ones I did all got held up for 48 hours and the most recent I bought on 4/8 and was not delivered until today. I dont quite understand the reasoning behind this? Can some one contace me and explain.

Answers

4 answers

1. Dear Dzahner200,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Kmart Social Media Escalations team. We are truly sorry for the trouble you have encountered with your online gift card purchases. We can certainly understand why this type of delay would be very concerning for you, and we’d like to look into this more. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Dzahner200), phone # used at time of purchase to kmsupport@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thank you,
    Brian S.
    Social Media Moderator
    Kmart and Sears Social Media Support

1. In response to SHC-BrianS

brian
      541-9**-**** is my number. all my information is in my profile?
      dane z
      541-***-****

2. In response to SHC-BrianS

Hi Dane,

Thank you for providing your information and I have forwarded it to the team for further instruction.

Due to MyKmart being a public Community, we have removed your last name as well as phone #'s to protect your safety and privacy.

Thank you!

2. Hi dzahner200. Sorry to hear this! I will have our Customer Care Team reach out to you.

Please check back here for a message from the Customer Care Team soon!

Recent Activity

See More