Question

Hi! I’ve been a KMart employee for about three weeks now, and am due to get paid for the first time tomorrow :) I was just wondering if my first paycheck will show up on my Citi Paycard? Thanks in advance, and I’m loving my new job!

Answers

3 answers

1. Hi Tori82!

Congratulations on your new position!

I am not sure how you have set up to receive your pay as a new hire. But if you would like to get further information, please call HR at 888-887-3277. They will be able to let you know in what form your pay will be received.

I hope this helps and please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns!

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I chose to have my pay on a citibank prepaid paycard. I did receive it in the mail, and i did activate it. When I go to the 88sears website, and check MPI, it shows that as my "direct seposit" info. I just wasnt sure if it worked that fast in the system. Thanks!

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Great! I am happy that you were able to check your deposit information and that all is set up correctly! This can cause delays in receiving pay, so I am glad that you have double checked all your information.

If you do not receive pay as pay date indicates for tomorrow, please make sure you reach out to HR and they will be able to see further on their end what issues may have occurred!

Feel free to reach out anytime as well as participate in our MyKmart Community and Forum for we would love to hear your feedback and thoughts on topics.

Enjoy your day!