Question

Hi! I’m trying to log into the NewHire Portal, as a new employee of Kmart. However, it will not let me logon with my password, and keeps telling me that my information is incorrect. What should I do about this?

Answers

6 answers

1. Did you get an answer to your question? I am having the same problem.

2. Hi AshleyT,

Welcome to the Kmart Team!

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your log in. You can try contacting through email to - shconboarding@searshc.com or by calling Human Resources at 1-888-88sears (888-887-3277) for further assistance.

We also have Enterprise ID/Password Help for which you can try first before calling or emailing to see if it helps with your log-in issues.

Please let us know how this goes for you!

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I am having the same problem. I tried the phone number and they could not help me because I had no employee ID. The email stated it had a time sensative hyperlink. Maybe I did not open it soon enough and the portal does not know that I am a new hire. According to the instructions I only need my username and hit sign in and the credential questions would appear and then I can create a password and a security questions. I have never been inside the portal so when I tried to use the "forgot Password" it told me that I have no security questions so it could not reset. This portal is not working for new hires.

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi darabgolan!

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues signing in!

Were you able to get through yet? Have you tried calling:

"Help - Contact the IT Help Desk at 877-742-6948 in the event there are questions after reviewing the above help links"

Have you checked in with your Supervisor or Manager at your place of employment? They might be able to help guide you too!

Keep us posted on your progress!

3. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

The help link is no help at all. If you don't know your enterprise ID and/or password you can't log in. If you don't have an enterprise ID and pass phrase you can't reset your pass word. I don't have any of this because HR at the store I work in couldn't figure it out either.

4. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi ceeceesales,

I am sorry that you have been having difficulties. To look up your Enterprise ID you can go to 88sears.com and click on Directory at the top of the page. Put in your first and last name and click search. This should help a little bit.

Hope this helps a little!

Recent Activity

See More