Question

Hi, I need to find an answer to something I received into my e-mail from the Moderators.

I need to ask the moderators a question. I took an initial survey for product testing/reviewing and received the second part tonight which was unexpected. I saw that I had 7 days to respond. It is now only 2 plus hours since I opened it and it says the survey is closed. Does that mean I am locked out of the program. It is for product testing and reviewing and I have done a lot of both. I also placed one recently on a store website. I was all excited and would have taken it right away, but I needed to also get the list of my items purchased this time. Can I get into this another time?

Answers

6 answers

1. I received the same mailing, but moved the message to another folder to address the issue later. I'm glad that it worked for you, For2Day :), and I hope that it works for me on another day, my friend !

1. In response to yobarps

Try to do it right away, because it is short and the review I read of yours was good. Even though I did not have to buy that product.

2. In response to yobarps

Why, ThankYou, For2Day :):)!
      I will, and I hope to be of great help if I can :)

2. Hi For2Day! There seemed to be an update that was going on, but everything should be working correctly now. Would you mind please trying again and let us know if it still does not work? Thank you very much!

1. In response to SHC-RyanO

Thank you for the quick response and the survey did go through, but I am not sure how the program works. I therefore had to guess what would be best to check off as choices. I realize there most likely will be a qualifying survey if a product comes up for reviewing.

It is great to have a place to inquire as I might have given up and therefore

2. In response to SHC-RyanO

not have to type something out here three times. I appreciate the help and very happy to get the opportunity.