Question

Hi, I am a second year student doing some research about the business of kmart.com and have some queries: 1. How does kmart.com targets and segments your customers? (i.e. segmentation by demographics, psychographics, etc?) 2. How does kmart.com communicates with the different market segments? 3. Does kmart.com makes use of virtual community, and if so, what is the objective and its effectiveness? 4. Does kmart.com makes use of auction? 5. How does kmart.com handle legal issues, and if so, what is its effectiveness? 6. What are some of the e-Commerce features that kmart.com implements? 7. What are some improvements that can be made to kmart.com?

Answers

7 answers

1. Hi kmart.researcher,

Its great to have you with us in the MyKmart Community!

College, the good old days with tons of research papers. Unfortunately we are not able to participate through our community at this time.

I have sent this through to our KmartCares Team to see if they can help in any way.

Check back shortly for a reply.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi, thank you for forwarding this.
      Looking forward to some help from KmartCares Team so that I can understand Kmart better!

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi kmart.researcher,

Thank you for waiting so patiently for a response back from our Kmart Cares team.

Please check back soon for reply.

Thank you!

3. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi,

I'm still awaiting the reply and would appreciate if a reply could come asap as it's really urgent and I really wanna know more about the business behind kmart...

Thanks!

4. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Yikes! I am so sorry that they have not answered yet. I will put it through again for you. ;)

5. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi,

I am sorry that you have had to wait for some answers. I was directed to provide you a link to our informational website.

Sears Holdings/About Kmart

There is quite a bit of information on this page to provide you with answers to most of your questions.

Thank you and Good Luck with your research!

6. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi,

I've actually already been to that page before, however there were not enough information for me. but, nonetheless, thank you for your help.

Recent Activity

See More