Question

Hi. How do I find out in which store I can save $1 per gallon? I did shop at Kmart today. Bought 2 big pk Huggies diapers ($17.97×2), got wipes ($9.99) for free, 2 TRESemme dry shampoo ($2.44×2), 2 TRESemme Heat Protect spray (2 for $7), 2 Suave shine spray ($1.49×2) and a duster. The ad says Spend $40 or more in participating brands get a coupon for $1 off per gallon. Did receive $0.30 per gallon for spending over $50. What do I do now?

Answers

5 answers

1. Hi viktorka2003,

Are you looking for a a participating station?

If so, I have posted to your older thread with locations. To be directed please click here!

Please let us know if this helps in answering your question.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

No, I'm asking what do I do now, when I didn't receive my coupon for $1 per gallon when I spend $40 or more for participating products (Kimberly-Clark/Clorox/Unilever deal) but i did receive $0.30 off per gallon for spending over $50.

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi viktorka2003,

Thank you for clarifying further!

Offer is valid in participating stores only, so please call our online Customer Service at 1-866- 562-7848 so that they can check this for you. If your store is participating they will be able to help in providing this coupon for you.

Sorry for the misinformation and please keep us posted on the outcome!

3. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Thx for the help, I called and got some points on my card instead

4. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Great!

I am glad that you came back in to share your update for this too can help other members if they run into the same issue!

Have a wonderful weekend viktoka2003!

Recent Activity

See More