Question

Hello, I just canceled an online order that was paid in full and asked for a refund. I have been told something different every time I called and the order hasnt shipped and its way past the time I was told that I would have it. I can’t seem to get the answer to what happen to my order and the products so I decided to cancel it. I was told that it would take 3 to 5 days to get the refund. I just want to verify if that is the correct time frame for receiving the money back?

Answers

3 answers

1. lilbus,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Kmart Cares team. We're sorry to hear we didn't meet your expectations with regards to your online order or your refund. We certainly don't want to delay any money due to you and we'd like to make sure your refund is processed as soon as possible. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (lilbus) and phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any trouble we have caused and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thank you,

Brian H.
    MyKmart Community Moderator

1. In response to SHC-BrianH

Hello! I just placed an order for 2 items & would like to cancel one of those items can you please inform me on how to do so, thak you!

2. Hi, lilbus. Welcome to MyKmart! I would like to put you in contact with the Kmart Customer Care Team for additional support with your cancelled order. We will reach out to you via email shortly with next steps.

Thanks for taking the time to reach out and providing an opportunity for us to help!

Recent Activity

See More