• Andt
    • Dearborn Heights, MI

Hello. I am living in Australia. My daughter lives at Dearborn Heights, MI. Am I able to buy her a gift card and have kmart post it to her.


1 answer

  1. Hi Andt!

    Welcome to the MyKmart Community!

    Sure you can! When filling out the information for a gift card just add her as the recipient for either mail, email or you can print.

    Please click here to view our online Gift card webpage.

    Let us know if you have any issues.

    Thank you!

Recent Activity

See More