Question

Have you witnessed a Secret Santa or Layaway Angel in your neighborhood?

The tradition continues this holiday season! Reports of individuals across the U.S. anonymously paying off the Layaway balance of a few or many lucky families continue to pop up on the news this Christmas season. Has anyone witnessed this amazing event in person? I haven’t heard of this happening in my local Kmart yet but feel inspired to do more for my community when hearing these awesome stories!

Follow the latest activity of Kmart Layaway Angels here and view Kmart’s Layaway Angel Thank You video on our MyKmart home page now!

What types of charities or random acts of kindness have you witnessed in your neighborhood this holiday season? Please feel free to share these awesome stories of giving with our community here and may we all remember the true spirit of giving this Christmas!

Answers

1 answer

1. Just received news that Kmart Store in Boone, NC just had a layaway angel visit and pay over $800 in customers layaway for Christmas! Thrilling to hear these stories. Please feel free to share your experiences here!

Recent Activity

See More