Answers

3 answers

1. Its raining up here in Michigan today. I received awesome news by email this morning. I received my Easter gift today from SHC, funny we had just discussed this topic in another thread. :-)

"Since you're a valued member, your annual SHOP YOUR WAYSM MAX membership has been extended for an additional 90 day. Your membership will now expire on 2013-06-28."

1. In response to izel8326

Hi Izel,

Oh noooo! I am so tired of rain!

I know for me, this is actually one of my first Easter's living here in Oregon that the weather is nice enough to do something outside. I have been in Oregon for 10 years now and had really missed the Egg hunts with my kids/nieces, and nephews for which we had every year in California. Now this will be my first year outside with my 2 year old grand-baby. I think I am more excited than she is!

I have to say Izel, you must be a golden girl! That is too funny that we just talked about the MAX a few days ago and here you go getting your extension! Can we say "do,do,do,do,do,do,do"! ( I hope you understood that eerie sound I just made LOL)

I hope the rain does not dampen any celebrations you have today ;)

2. In response to izel8326

We had pretty yucky weather in NC as well for Easter but Saturday was gorgeous and many Easter Egg hunts were held then so many happy Easter Egg hunters here! :)

Recent Activity

See More