Question

Has anyone tried the line of spices by Smart Sense?

I noticed recently at my preferred Kmart store they have been adding cooking spices under the Smart Sense brand.

Has anyone tried these yet and if so what would be your opinion? Do these compare to the leading brand of spices?

I would really like to see the current Durkee Spice rack most Kmart stores have now replaced with a nice Smart Sense spice display.

Answers

3 answers

1. I haven't tried the Smart Sense brand spices yet, Izel. I haven't seen them in my local store but will certainly check for them next visit. Let us know what you think if/when you give them a try!

1. In response to laurelS

I forgot to mention I actually have Smart Sense ground black pepper but ground black pepper is the same to me no matter the brand. I LOVE the fact Smart Sense black pepper actually comes in the tin can instead of the usual plastic.

2. In response to laurelS

The only ones that we had purchased so far is the black pepper and the minced onion.

We really do not have much yet, but it looks like they are slowly adding to them.

For my family, there does not seem to be a taste difference. I do however like that the Smart Sense is a little cheaper than the Durkee though ;)

Recent Activity

See More