Question

Has anyone had a problem with online layways being cancelled and then not being able to get your money back?

Answers

5 answers

1. This must a major issue with Kmart. I too am having trouble receiving my refund. I ordered a 5 pc. dining set online on Feb. 18th and to this day I have not received my merchandise. In fact, a delivery date was scheduled and then canceled. Not only that, now I'm being told that my merchandise cannot be located...wtf...I have been on the phone with Wilson Trucking, Kmart and the Kmart case managers. The case managers were supposed to call me back...well as of today, I have not heard back from them. The thing that has me really pissed is that I have already paid for the item and I just moved into a new house and I thought the dining set would be great for my kitchen. I will never ever use Kmart again. This experience has turned me off totally.

1. In response to truetreasure

Hi truetreasure,

Welcome to the MyKmart Community!

I am so sorry that you are having to go through such a negative experience in regards to receiving your merchandise. It's is bad enough that you have been waiting this long, but also being told your order was was cancelled then missing plus waiting for a return call.

How long has it been since you have heard from your case manager?

I have reached out to our Kmart Cares Team to see if they can help in anyway. They will do everything they can to help resolve this issue for you.

Please check back for a reply.

Thank you!

2. In response to truetreasure

Truetreasure, My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. I am very sorry to see that you had such a disappointing experience with your online order. It is frustrating enough to encounter any trouble with your order, much less being told the order has been misplaced and cancelled. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (truetreasure), phone # used at time of purchase to kmsupport@searshc.com. Thank you, Liz R. MyKmart Community Moderator

2. trublmakrdn4,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. I am very sorry to see that you had such a disappointing experience with your refund. It is frustrating enough to encounter any trouble with your order, much less having the layaway cancelled. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the order was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MyKmart screen name (trublmakrdn4) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. MyKmart Social Media Moderator, Sears Social Media Support

3. Hi trublmakrdn4,

Welcome to the MyKmart Community!

Yikes! I am sorry to hear about you not getting your money back on a cancelled layaway. My hope is that this issue can be resolved quickly for you.

Please check back later for I am contacting a Kmart Cares team to help in resolving this refund for you.

Thank you!

Recent Activity

See More