Question

Happy Easter!

I want to wish you all a Happy Easter, anyone traveling please take your time and be careful on the roads. Anyone doing anything unique for the holiday besides the traditional Easter dinner with family?

Answers

3 answers

1. Hi Izel!

We are not going anywhere this year, but we did celebrate Easter yesterday for my grand-daughter is with her dad this weekend.

Also I will not be fixing our Easter dinner until Monday since my son works 4-8 and I am working 7-5. Monday everyone is home so we will be having a late one.

What about you? Are you traveling or having family over? ;)

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Heading over to a cousins at 1pm for a dinner, then off to my parents at 6 for another. My mom called me while I was at work last night to tell me she decided at last minute to do one.

I woke up very early today and did plan on going to church, even had my church clothes on but decided against it only because according to my new schedule at work for next week, my only day off will be Thursday. Lots to do around here.

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Oh how nice!! What is even better, is having 2 dinners! LOL

I too try and go to church on Easter, but my schedule has changed too since last year where I work 7-5 on the weekends now. Which is fine for I love my job! Just not much wiggle room to get things done.

"Ouch" on only having Thursday off! That can make it tiresome in trying to get everything done in one day. I know for me, Tuesday is the only day that I can actually get everything done, for quite a few of the places i need to go to are closed on Mondays.

Have a great time and drive careful for it should be a busy time on the streets today.

Happy Easter ;)