Question

Halloween Costumes! Are you dressing up for Halloween this year? What are you wearing?

In need of ideas. Share your costume ideas, DIY or store-bought here!

Answers

11 answers

1. It's a little late, but I dressed up as a blue Crayola crayon. We had a Halloween costume contest among my Kmart's associates on the 30th and 31st, and, unexpectedly, I won! :)

2. This answer has been removed.

3. I'm not dressing up as far as I know of right now. at the spur of the moment though I have in the past dressed up as a toothless farmer. in flannel shirt and overalls with my teeth blacked out. I just dress by my mood and what I have on hand. I know this probably dosn't help but if you just use what you have you can come up with better costumes than if you spent money on it.

4. I'm not dressing up but I will be giving out candies and sweets to neighborhood kids who stop by my home.

5. I already dressed up for a bowling party and won 1st place, dressed as a cave woman, my dog went crazy as I had a dog bone in my hair and curtain tie ropes as part of my costume and a tree root branch for my club. My dog wanted to chew it all. He's 80 lbs.
    Son went as Richard Simmons and grew out a FRO out of this world for the past 2 months. Tons of fun! One year I won and I was a brown spotted puppy dog. I did know I won because the award went to the chocolate chip cookie? The judges thought that is what I was/ So Funny!

6. I'm not dressing up, but I'll be taking a little crypt master and a pirate out trick-or-treating. No DIY this year... all from Kmart!

7. Would you believe a cow? My niece loves cows...

8. I am dressing up for Halloween in a costume that I just finished making! I am keeping it a secret from my team to add to the laugh factor.

9. Our Ladies Club at church has already had our Halloween Party this month. I bought the Flapper costume at Kmart. Our minister judged the costumes and I won First Place. Everyone said that it was just like the flapper dresses that were worn in the 1920's.

10. I am not dressing up this year, but my kids are! One is going to be Bumblebee from the Transformers, and my other son wants to be James Bond. We just need to find him a suit!

@almalena-I like the Little Sprout costume idea for another Halloween!

11. I am not sure what I will dress up as this year.
    I am thinking maybe someone of Mediterranean decent--maybe salwar kameez clothes. Last year I was Amish.
    I'd really like to be Little Sprout from the Jolly Green Giant but the costume would have to be from scratch & I couldn't afford it.
    I got a new salwar outfit just recently, so I think maybe that would be the ideal for me.

1. In response to Almalena

I found my outfit the other day. It was at a local resale shoppe.
      I'm going to be a western person.
      I found a light blue skirt, western shirt & a western belt & hat. All at the same store.
      Shopping local!

Recent Activity

See More