- Richardson, TX
First and Last purchase @ kmart.com
I ordered “Entertainment Credenza”, Order No (427904040) for $57.59 (Product) + $5.04 (Tax) + Free Shipping = $62.63 on 11/18/2012.
1. Order confirmation emails says $79.99 (Product) + $5.02 (Tax) + $32.53 (Shipping Charge) – $54.93 (Total Savings) = $62.63. Not clear whats the offer at all and seems different from the original posted at the site.
2. There were no shipping updates after shipping label was created
3. When i contacted the customer care on 11/26/2012, i was told the product is still being shipped and it should arrive shortly.
4. I received an email stating that the full amount has been refunded to my account as the package got lost. (Note: I didnt receive any refund)
5. Two days after that, i received the package.
6. Packaging slip in the email says the product costs $25.06 + Tax(5.04) + 32.53(Shipping)
7. I’m so much confused and planned to return it.
8. When i brought the unopened package to nearby kmart(8miles away), they said, only $25 can be refunded.
9. I spoke kmart.com customer care and they spoke to store manager. It didnt work and finally asked me to ship to kmart.com
and confirmed that the shipping label would be sent to my address sooner.
10. I called kmart.com customer care today to understand the status, but just then they started the refund.
11. Still waiting for the shipping label.
Now i’m waiting for the online Shipping return label. Whats going on here? Whats my mistake other than ordering it @ kmart?
kmart.com and kmart store are not in sync. kmart.com customer care sees one info which is not available to kmart store rep.