Question

First and Last purchase @ kmart.com

I ordered “Entertainment Credenza”, Order No (427904040) for $57.59 (Product) + $5.04 (Tax) + Free Shipping = $62.63 on 11/18/2012.

Issues:

1. Order confirmation emails says $79.99 (Product) + $5.02 (Tax) + $32.53 (Shipping Charge) – $54.93 (Total Savings) = $62.63. Not clear whats the offer at all and seems different from the original posted at the site.

2. There were no shipping updates after shipping label was created

3. When i contacted the customer care on 11/26/2012, i was told the product is still being shipped and it should arrive shortly.

4. I received an email stating that the full amount has been refunded to my account as the package got lost. (Note: I didnt receive any refund)

5. Two days after that, i received the package.

6. Packaging slip in the email says the product costs $25.06 + Tax(5.04) + 32.53(Shipping)
= $62.63

7. I’m so much confused and planned to return it.

8. When i brought the unopened package to nearby kmart(8miles away), they said, only $25 can be refunded.

9. I spoke kmart.com customer care and they spoke to store manager. It didnt work and finally asked me to ship to kmart.com
and confirmed that the shipping label would be sent to my address sooner.

10. I called kmart.com customer care today to understand the status, but just then they started the refund.

11. Still waiting for the shipping label.

Now i’m waiting for the online Shipping return label. Whats going on here? Whats my mistake other than ordering it @ kmart?
kmart.com and kmart store are not in sync. kmart.com customer care sees one info which is not available to kmart store rep.

Answers

3 answers

1. NagendraPrasa,
    My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team I saw your post today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. I am very sorry to see that you had such a disappointing experience with your order. It is frustrating enough to encounter any trouble with your order, much less not receiving you refund as promised. We would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and ensure that your needs are met to your satisfaction. At your convenience please contact our office via email at kmsupport@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the order was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your MyKmart screen name (NagendraPrasa) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to speaking with you soon. Thank you, Liz R. MyKmart Social Media Moderator

2. Your experience sounds so much like mine! They lie and they steal and they're confused as all ****. Sears and Kmart both suck, but Kmart does it like a cheap ho.

3. Hi, NagendraPrasath. I am very sorry to hear about this experience. We have escalated your feedback internally and our customer service should be in touch with you soon. Thank you for taking the time to share this experience here.

Recent Activity

See More