Question

Favorite Memorial Day Recipe?

Do you have a favorite Memorial Day Recipe? What do you usually cook for dessert at your holiday cookout?

I am thinking of trying the patriotic fruit pizza with blueberries and strawberries, cream cheese. The fruit is organized to look like an American flag. Has anyone tried that?

Answers

6 answers

1. Oh YUM!

I think I will have to pitch it to my sister while we are down in Nevada! We have a big family gathering that weekend and young-ins would love this!!

We normally make finger foods with the famous salami wrap! Salami with cream cheese and peppercini's! They are so addicting!

Come on weekend!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Those wraps totally sound addicting, Wendy! Hope you have a great visit with your family.

2. I have tried it and thought it would be pretty healthy but it was so good I ate a bit more than I should have. haha.

1. In response to Lindsey_Paholski

That sounds like something I would do, Ipahols!

3. I haven't tried that,but it sounds so yum!

We do a fruit trifle that is similar. Layer pound cake, berries and whipped cream in a trifle bowl, or any bowl, actually. It is SO good for both kids and adults, and super easy to put together.

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Fruit trifle sounds amazing, Juliek! Love that it's healthy and fairly simple to pull together.

Recent Activity

See More