Question

Favorite fitness app?

So many new fitness apps out there today! I use MyFitnessPal and RunKeeper. What’s your favorite fitness app right now? Anything new you are particularly impressed with?

Answers

4 answers

1. I really like using MapMyRun. But I'm looking forward to trying the updated Fit Studio website. It's cool that you can earn SYWR points for getting fit now!

2. I really like Fitocracy. It's a general fitness with some gamification elements to it, which has been nice, since it gives me a reason to try out new workouts. Also, it integrates with RunKeeper to automatically pull in those workouts.

3. I use both of those, as well! I am a big fan of Runkeeper. I know lots of people like MapMyRun, too.

I just downloaded "Abs Workout" the other day, too. Just to mix it up when I am at the gym. I have tried it twice, and it has some good moves on there!

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

I haven't seen the Abs Workout app yet, Julie. I will have to search for that one! I prefer RunKeeper as well these days. I used to be a MapMyRun loyalist until a couple people encouraged me to try RunKeeper. I definitely prefer the RunKeeper functionality!

Recent Activity

See More