Answers

5 answers

1. I really appreciate the excuse to eat some of the football-related foods during this time ! Wings, wings and MORE WINGS !

PLAY BALL !!!

2. I am not a big fan, but I do love watching the reaction of everyone around me on how intent they are on the games.

I get some of THE best pictures during this season which draws quite a few laughs when shared. But now since my son has moved to California, I have been focusing on my nephews and Rhya when watching. It cracks me up on how much this 3 year old loves football LOL

Spending time with family is what I enjoy most during this time for they all have so many reactions to the games that it is to funny not to attend.

3. I really enjoy sitting with my boys and watching the games. They are SO into it! Especially with the Fantasy Football aspect to it.

The only thing I am not enjoying is the fact that football is LITERALLY all my 10 year old son talks about these days, and it is just the 1st week. Hopefully, he will remember there are other things to discuss in the coming months...

1. In response to SHC-JulieK

Haha! So funny that your 10 year old is already sucked in. Wow! I totally forgot about fantasy football too, I'm sure that's a huge favorite for many!

2. In response to SHC-JulieK

I've also entered one of these season-long point graph pools, but only for the lottery aspect of it (being not much of a fan). It does seem to be the top topic on the lips of many ;) !
      Life is also so many other things... Really !

Recent Activity

See More