Answers

13 answers

1. I just called Kmart my Kmart at Astor Plaza, Kmart in New York City and they insisted that they do not double coupons even though you're telling me that every Kmart is supposed to. I know that the circular for this week said that it was going to double coupons and looking in everybody else's responses I'm sure that it's happening this week but my Kmart insists it's not participating

1. In response to Gcar

Hi Gcar!

Welcome to the MyKmart Community!

The Kmart double coupon program ended on January 11, 2014.

Recently there was a Double Coupon Event which was 3/16- to 3/22 which might be what they are referring to.

Thank you for reaching out with your inquiry!

2. In response to Gcar

That was the event I got advertised in the sale circular and they insisted they had no idea what I was talking about

3. In response to Gcar

Please reach out to this kmart because right now they said no manhattan ny stores participate.

4. In response to Gcar

Hi Gcar!

We appreciate your update and have forwarded to the appropriate party to address this issue.

Please keep us posted if you have any further concerns.

Thank you!

2. I just called Kmart and they said they don't do double couponing anymore. Is that true?

1. In response to Mari_bell

Hi Mari_bell. Welcome! Please note that the Kmart double coupon program ended on January 11, 2014. Please be sure to look for other terrific deals to help you save money in the days ahead!

2. In response to Mari_bell

I hear Kmart is doubling coupons up to $2 this week. My store is slated to close. How do I find out if it is participating?

3. Hi samerritt,

I was able to reach out to find this information and have been informed that you can use double coupons within your store everyday, this is offered at all Kmart stores.

Please know that their is a minimal purchase of $25 in grocery, drug and household products to be able to do so.

The limit is 5 coupons per day per member. Members can double up to and including $1 coupons. Any coupons over $1 are not doubled in any way. Only manufacturer coupons are eligible to be doubled, Kmart store coupons are not doubled.

I hope this helps! ;)

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

It would be really helpful if Kmart post this policy clearly on the website. Most of the Kmart employees have no clue about coupons and there's no written policy to refer them to.

4. Hi samerritt,

Thank you for posting your question in the MyKmart Community!

We currently do not have access so it would be best to call your local Kmart store and talk to management. They will be able to provide you with all the information in regards to double coupons and their days.

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

I am having the same problem. My local store couldn't tell me their policy. They couldn't tell me if they doubled. They told me to refer to the Kmart Policy. I can't find that anywhere. Please provide one so I can decide if I want to go to Kmart.

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Hi smileytrish,

In the information we have received, all Kmart's should be honoring double coupons. They should also have a display or signage up to show more information on how they work.

Have you called to speak with a manager on this issue?

Please keep us posted on the outcome.

Thank you!

Recent Activity

See More