Question

Do you have any party plans for the Big Game this weekend?

Anyone trying a new recipe or working on a party theme for the Big Game? I have been looking through fun and healthy recipes to try but would love some additional suggestions if you have any to share!

Answers

6 answers

1. Well...I'll be working this Sunday and we expect to be BUSY at Little Caesars of Corunna MI. Our store is unique due to the fact we actually have a dining room that has a few big screen t.v.s & we serve beer so not only will dine-in be busy but take-out as well. I had planned to take the big day off due to a bad experience working it ten years ago while working for Corporate Little Caesars, we were not prepared and it was a disaster. I have confidence in our crew this time around so it should all run smoothly since we have a full crew unlike what we had New Year's Eve when we had only three on in the kitchen.

1. In response to izel8326

Hi izel,

Your store is unique! Ours is just big enough for maybe 4 families to be standing inside waiting to pick up their order. None of our stores have many tables in them, I am guessing 4 small tables with 2 chairs set up at each. On top of that, none of our stores sell beer!

My kid's mouth's dropped open when I told them LOL

It sounds like you are really prepared and I am sure things will run smoothly ;)

2. In response to izel8326

Forgot to mention we also have a handful of video games out in the dining room which brings in quite a few people who reserve tables for parties. I'm not sure why more franchise & even corporate dine-in stores haven't been built because they are a huge success.

2. Wish I was a Big Game fan, but have never really been interested unless I am there physically.

But in the past we would all bring a dish of finger foods such as veggie trays, chips, with homemade salsa or guacamole, and salami and cheese's.

A major favorite of my family's is wrapping peppercini's in salami and cream cheese and holding it together with tooth picks. YUMMY!! ;)

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

My husband would love the pepperoncini wrap, Wendy! I've added that to my planning list. I am also planning to do a veggie tray with a cucumber greek yogurt dipping sauce I found on Pintrest.

I am not a major football fan either, so I'm mainly joining the festivities to hang out with friends. I like to watch the commercials! haha

Thanks for sharing your food ideas!

2. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Laurel - the dip sounds very interesting. I am not much of a yogurt eater but I am interested enough to look it up and see all the other ingredients too.

I forgot to also add that we had always made the Chex Mix snacks for the kids. Those always go like hot cakes.

Recent Activity

See More