Question

Do the Kmart stores in California double coupons?

I have seen questions about this from people in other states, but I wanted to check because most stores in CA do not double. Thanks!

Answers

5 answers

1. Thank you for the information and the quick response!

1. In response to Mrs.P_2010

You are most welcome!

2. Update!

I was not expecting a response back today, but was informed that ALL Kmart's should be honoring the double coupons, including California.

So please let us know if you have any issues in doing so! ;)

3. Hi Mrs.P_2010,

Thank you for posting your question in the MyKmart Community!

As far as I know, all Kmart should be honoring double coupons. They should also have a display or signage up to show more information on how they work. Have you called your local Kmart's manager? For us to check on the store that you are questioning, please provide us with the store number and we can check on on our end.

Please know that their is a minimal purchase of $25 in grocery, drug and household products to be able to do so. The limit is 5 coupons per day per member. Members can double up to and including $1 coupons. Any coupons over $1 are not doubled in any way. Only manufacturer coupons are eligible to be doubled, Kmart store coupons are not doubled.

While we are waiting for the local store number, I will research more on our end and update our findings.

Please check back periodically!

Thank you!

1. In response to SHC-WendyFD-2

Is this still the policy at Kmart? The store I went to 4117 is not doubling coupons at this time. Which I did not know until I made a purchase with coupons.

Recent Activity

See More