Question

Do not order from Kmart on line with a debit card. They will tell you they can’t accept your form of payment but will charge your card any how but will not send you the products and then they will refuse to refund your money even with proof from the bank of the charges. I am so done with Kmart.

Answers

3 answers

1. I absolutely AGREE!!! I ordered online and they showed the items would be in before Christmas. After placing the order it said they would arrive on the 30th of December. I then immediately tried to cancel and by phone and was told they could not cancel...I would have to wait until they arrived and return them to the store for refund. Within the hour I received an email that 1 item was cancelled and 1 was not. I was then charged for both items and sent only the one. That was on the 16th of December and as of Jan 6th...after 7 phone calls to customer care with several rude representatives telling me 10 days wait....then 3 more days wait...then another 3 days wait and then I am starting over because I called again and now have to wait longer again as if I was out of line to ask again for money back that NEVER should have been taken for an item they themselves cancelled after saying they couldn't and didn't send. I have never dealt with such ludicrous customer service in my life. How can they get away with this type of treatment of people and not have legal problems over it. I will be sure to tell everyone NOT to trust Kmart online shopping. I have ordered online with many companies and have yet to see such a fiasco. Such a shame as we have always done business in the past with the Kmart store directly and had nothing but great experiences and the online department is putting such a stain on the Kmart name.

2. macklincas,

My name is David and I am a member of the Kmart Cares Escalations team. I saw your comment today and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are very sorry to see that you’re having such a frustrating experience with an online order. We certainly can see why this situation would be upsetting. We would like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to discuss your situation and research your order. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (macklincas), phone # used at time of purchase to kmsupport@searshc.com.

Thank you,
    David W.
    MyKmart Community Moderator

3. Hi macklincas!

Welcome to the MyKmart Community!

We appreciate you posting your feedback with us on this issue. Your concerns are very important to us and have been passed on to our Kmart Cares team, they will be happy to address your concerns regarding your online order and refund.

Once they respond, I will let you know via email with a link directing you back to this thread.

Thank you!

Recent Activity

See More