Question

denied for why not lease. I meet the requirements 1000 or more income and over 18. Also have a checking account with debit card Decent credit. Just purchased 2012 car alone with other recent approval. The guy at the store said it was something like a rent to own program. Ok. So why am i reading that so many people are being denied. I called the 1800 number issued to me. I was told to send an email and i would get a explanation of why I was denied. Did that 5 times no response. Not even in my spam inbox. My mother was approved with poor credit. She even has a repossession in the last year and no verifiable income. Maybe the people with poor credit can get approved and people with decent credit get denied. Because looking at this website seems like a lot of people are being denied. Really giving kmart a bad name.

Denied for lease it program. How long does it take to get an email response.

Answers

8 answers

1. Hi, mlkdud921. Welcome to the MyKmart Community!

We are not authorized to view information regarding approvals/denials for this program. A denial letter is sent to the member informing them to contact WNLI if they have additional questions.

To reach a WhyNotLeaseIt Customer Service Representative, please call 1.855.949.6685 or reach out by email to kmart@whynotleaseit.com.

Hope this helps!

1. In response to laurelS

I too meet the requirements and got denied. I sent 4 emails and 4 calls with no response, this is not good business at all.

2. In response to laurelS

I have sent 5 emails and got no response, and when you call customer service they are so rude and have no answers. My question would be why have customers email you if you're not going to respond back.

3. In response to laurelS

I also called several times and sent several emails no response. Then whoever on this site always respond back with same response which is to call 1.855.949.6685 or email kmart@whynotleaseit.com, which we still have trouble getting our answer. SMH, way to go KMART, thanks for nothing....

4. In response to laurelS

I too was denied for the lease..I make over 45k a year, just approved right after applying for a Capitol One credit card and got an $1100 mo Apartment approved with no down payment. I know people who can't borrow a glass of water from me let alone are felons and thieves who got approved. I have tried numerous times to get through by email and sat on the phone for an hour only to get hung up on. I want to know if someone has already used my name or something.

5. In response to laurelS

Hi, EMCPH. Welcome! I am very sorry to hear you still have not made contact with the Why Not Lease It Customer Service Team. I can imagine how frustrating this has been for you. Unfortunately, we are not authorized to view Member information associated with this program. I will be happy to share your concerns with the appropriate team and recommend you continue to email the email address above for more information. Have you received a letter regarding the status of your application in the mail? You should receive a letter in the mail. Please let us know if you have not received this letter to date.

6. In response to laurelS

i was denied as well, with no explanation. Customer service is rude and tells me to email. i've done that several times with no reply. Please provide additional way to contact or resolve this issue

7. In response to laurelS

I think i have the answer as to why everyone is getting denied, they are not checking your credit but they are checking your history with banks or cash advance places, if you ever had a bank account overdrawn and closed or didnt pay back a cash advance you will get denied, i cant think of the name of the company they probably use but i almost think this is why

Recent Activity

See More