Question

Customer service is horrible…I used my rewards card and purchased a toy..2 hrs later i returned toy it was broken,,,and they wouldnt return item. I had receipt emailed, and they said I couldnt return without receipt. They couldnt pull receipt from rewards card,,,SO APPARENTLY YOU CANT RETURN ITEMS THE SAME DAY YOU PURCHASE THEM! Kmart is right by my house but i will make the extra drive to Walmart because returning items with KMARTS Rewards and Email system doesnt work….HOW DISAPPOINTING

Answers

2 answers

1. Nadia40p,

We are very sorry that you purchased a broken toy and also for the difficulties you encountered while trying to return the defective item. We know that your time is valuable and certainly understand why you are so disappointed with us over this situation. We would like to have one of our case managers get in contact with you to further discuss what occurred to see what we can do to correct this. At your convenience, please email us your contact information (preferably a phone number) at KMSupport@searshc.com and one of our case managers will contact you. Please include your MyKmart screen name (nadia40p) so we can reference your issue. We look forward to speaking to you soon.
    Thanks,
    Greg G.
    MyKmart Community Moderator

2. Hi, nadia40p. I am very sorry to hear about this experience. I would like to have a Customer Care representative reach out to you to help you address this further. Please check back here for further follow up from the Customer Care Team. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience here!

Recent Activity

See More