Question

“Customer care”? What a joke! I had the worst experience ever at a KMart in Indianapolis-I waited 30 minutes at jewelry and was totally ignored by the cashier(s), who proceeded to wait on anyone who walked up. I went to the “customer disservice” desk THREE times asking for help, and didn’t get it. No wonder so many of your stores have closed! WHY was I ignored, & WHY did a 2nd cashier just LEAVE the dep’t when so many people were waiting for help?

Answers

2 answers

1. diamonddiva1302,

I've read your post and I can certainly understand why you would be frustrated with being ignored in one of our stores. We certainly don't intend to treat our customers this way. My name is Brian and I'm with the Kmart Cares Social Media Support Team. We'd like to speak with you and address the problem at the store level as well as assist you in any way we can. At your convenience, please email your contact information to kmsupport@searshc.com and we will contact you as soon as possible. In your email, please be sure to include your screen name (diamonddiva2013) so we can reference your post. Again, we apologize and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks,

Brian H.
    MyKmart Community Moderator

2. Hi, diamonddiva1302. I am very sorry to hear about this experience at Kmart in Indianapolis. I would like to put you in contact with our Customer Care Team for further follow up and we will certainly share this feedback with the District Manager in your area. Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns here.

Recent Activity

See More