Question

Credit for price change

I put a grill on layaway at 199.99 it went on sale for 179.00 a few days later, when I went back to the layaway department they gave me a credit of 11.00 not the 19.99. I asked them why and the said because of the sale price I was given online which was a 5% off but the new sale price was also subject to the 5% sale price also. Its still an 18.99 difference with the 5% off, but they didn’t see it that way, what a shock, a store that rips you off when they can, whay should Kmart be any different than any other store out there, plus if I cancel the layaway they will charge me $15 so screwed once again.

Answers

2 answers

1. Dear SherriLynn32,

We apologize for the frustrations created with your layaway grill and how the credit provided for the same was handled. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We would like to look into this for you and assist with getting this resolved. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (SherriLynn32), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Thanks,
    Edwin C.
    MySears Community Moderator

2. Hi, SherriLynn32. Welcome to the MyKmart Community and thank you for taking the time to share your concerns here.

I would like to put you in contact with our Customer Care Team who can help address this issue further. Please check back for a message from the Customer Care Team soon.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your questions and concerns here!

Recent Activity

See More