Question

Confused on Lay Away purchase

I finally used Lay Away to purchase a new Kenmore washing machine which I brought home tonight. I paid off my balance this morning and went to the store to pick it up after work later in the evening. The confusing part was when I went to finalize everything in the Lay Away dept. only to be told my remaining balance was $0.01. How did I manage to owe a Penny when I paid it off completely online? The amusing part of it all was the fact the cashier just happened to have one single penny sitting on the counter. :-)

Answers

4 answers

1. A penny owed is a penny sent from above, at times :) !!! Enjoy the set !

2. The answer to the layaway question if you make a payment on line you can pay off all but a penny. Have a great day.:)

3. Oh wow! This is an interesting situation, izel. I am not certain how this could have happened. I hope the Layaway Associate offered you the lone penny on the counter! :) Have you used your new washer yet? Do you love it?!

1. In response to laurelS

I'm starting to love the new washer even though it took me a couple loads to get used to. The discharge hose was a little too short and my hot water hose leaked so I ordered new hot & cold hoses along with a longer discharge hose on Kmart.com. Recently I was given a 90-day trial period for the "Max" free shipping program so it all worked out for me in the end. I'm not looking forward to pulling it back out to hook all the new hoses up though. :-)

Recent Activity

See More