Question

Complaint- Online Layaway Refund-Calling since 9/2012 still havent received

I have been calling to check the status of my refund from an Online Layaway for over 1 year. Everytime I call I get a different story. This is really ridiculous!! It only took a couple of seconds to take my money but it has taken over a year and still counting to receive my money back. RM

Answers

3 answers

1. RikishaM,
    My name is David and I am a member of the Kmart Cares Escalations team. I saw your comment and wanted to reach out to you to offer our assistance. We are terribly sorry to hear that you’ve been having troubles with a layaway refund for so long. We certainly can see why you are upset over this situation. We would like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your situation and assist in addressing your concerns. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (RikishaM), phone # used at time of purchase to kmsupport@searshc.com.

Thank you,

David W.

MyKmart Community Moderator

2. Hi RikishaM!

Welcome to the MyKmart Community!

I am very sorry to hear about this disappointing experience. I have escalated your concerns to our Kmart Customer Care Team for additional support. This team will reach out to you here to help in resolving your issues with your refund status. Once they respond, I will be emailing you to notify you that they have reached out to you for further contact.

Thank you!

3. I am experiencing the same issue. They have slapped this girl in the face for the last time though! Maybe our patronage doesn't mean anything to them but it sure as heck meant something to me.
    I had 1 thing missing and even repurchased the item from Kmart.com in order to have it for my grandson for Christmas. Never ever again!!!
    Sorry RikishaM for spilling on your spot.

Recent Activity

See More