Question

Coffee & Cookies

It would be great to see Kmart try something new for the customers who shop at in store by providing complimentary coffee & cookies near the entrance. Most all Kmart stores have enough space to put in a little area for this.

Provide Smart Sense brand Regular & Decaf coffee along with an assortment of Smart Sense brand cookies. This gives customers who have yet to try Smart Sense brand a chance to sample just a few of what a great line of food products Smart Sense has.

This idea came to me today because I had bought a large jug of Smart Sense fruit punch for only $1.50 due to being close to expiring which has been given to quite a few people who come over to our home. Everyone says they love it, these same people probably wouldn’t have just gone to a Kmart store and bought it without trying it here.

Answers

4 answers

1. I love the idea Izel!

There are quite a few products that I have not tried yet and would love to sample before purchasing! Especially more of the Smart Sense since more and more are continuing to be added.

9/10 when I sample a new item, I normally end up purchasing ;)

2. I love the idea of a sampling opportunity for Kmart customers, Izel! We can certainly share this suggestion with the Store Operations team.

1. In response to laurelS

That would be pretty sweet if they actually tried it out! Two years ago while waiting in line on Black Friday in the frigid cold, the Kmart store mgr brought out coffee to us in line which I thought was nice.

Most all banks around my area put out complimentary coffee, cookies and sometimes doughnuts for customers not to mention most grocery stores have given out free coffee to shoppers for years.

Customers LOVE free items! I work in retail so know this very well. :-)

2. In response to laurelS

I like sipping on coffee when I am shopping, too, izel! What a great idea!